Catholic Relief Services University Engagement New Academic Resources on Human Trafficking for 2018-2019
Whether you are a university faculty member, interested learner, or student writing a final paper on human trafficking, explore 7 modules of curated Human Trafficking resources hosted on our Catholic Relief Services Faculty Learning Commons platform.
- Modules include learning objectives, case studies, videos, articles, and discussion questions.
- Content explores the complex root causes, current manifestations, and effective responses to the issue that Pope Francis calls “a crime against humanity.”
- Material was curated and developed as a collaboration between:
- Christine Cervenak, JD, of the Center for Human and Civil Rights at the University of Notre Dame
- Lucy Steinitz, PhD, CRS Senior Technical Advisor for Protection
- Modules are interdisciplinary, free to access, and are meant to be shared in the classroom as well as beyond it in order to form educated global citizens and student leaders and advocates for the common good.
- Learn more and share with others:
- Questions? Contact Danielle Roberts: Danielle.email@example.com