Mark your calendars: The 2018 Catholic Social Ministry Gathering is February 3-6 in Washington, DC.
In recent years, almost 40 colleges and universities have joined Catholic leaders from around the country at the Catholic Social Ministry Gathering, an annual event sponsored by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities, and 15 other national organizations.
The Young Leaders Initiative seeks to invite college students to participate in the Catholic Social Ministry Gathering 2018 in order to:
- Meet national Catholic social ministry and advocacy leaders
- Build knowledge of current Catholic social ministry priorities and initiatives.
- Develop advocacy skills to empower students to call for positive change.
- Voice concerns with legislators on issues of human life and dignity in the U.S. and internationally.
- Grow in faith, studies, and future work through Catholic social ministry and advocacy.